Okay, here's what you do, DON'T BE LAME AND SPOIL THE FUN. DO IT (Copy, Not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you will send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send it to a whole bunch of people you know, including the one who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends.
**Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.**1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT?
I live with my wife upstairs and my mother in law is downstairs.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
The Comedy Writer by Peter Farrelly
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
It's gonna be Cranium, once I try it.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
playboy, I read it for the articles.
6. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Kramer's cologne that smells like the beach.
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Weezer's Hash Pipe
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
10. FAVORITE COLOR?
Blue, no green.
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
13. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?
14. FAVORITE FOODS?
#1 at Chef Changs, Salmon at The Linwood Grill, everything at Doyles Cafe, Home Made Pesto Pasta at James's Gate, The Special at Dogwood Cafe..
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Yes and no.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
18. STORMS...COOL OR SCARY?
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO?
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Beer: Bass, Magic Hat Fat Angel, Harpoon.
22. ZODIAC SIGN?
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The job I have.
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR?
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Yes. You would be too if you saw Bobby Orr in his heyday.
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?
Half Full of course.
28. FAVORITE MOVIES?
The Fifth Element, The Professional and Nikita by Luc Besson.
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
Of course, otherwise it would look like this: jfhryewm kj fhrio jffu hbnj.
30. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
31. YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
33. THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
34. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
35. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
George W. Bush.
Tuesday, June 26, 2001
Here's an e-mail chain letter I think I'll continue: