Description of problem:
How do I remove the Sticky Brain menu items when I RIGHT CLICK?
I want to remove the software from my machine.
Do you have a utility do do that?
Got a quick answer:
To uninstall StickyBrain perform the following steps:Command+Control+Option+Shift+X is the hardest key combination I have ever had to press!
1. Delete the “StickyBrain” folder located in the Documents folder.
2. Delete the “StickyBrain” folder located in the “Contextual Menu Items”
folder. This folder is found in your home Library folder.
3. Press Command+Control+Option+Shift+X keys. This will quit the background
4. Delete the “StickyBrain” folder from the Applications folder.
5. Remove HotKey from the Login Items list in System Preferences.