Labels

Friday, May 21, 2004

The grid to end all grids

The Complete Fall 2004 Broadcast TV Grid.

My Fall Broadcast TV watching plan ( Does not include Cable ):

Monday:
8:00 The Benefactor - Mark Cuban has a lot to say.
9:00 24 - Jack Bauer for President.

Tuesday:
8:00 Average Joe, The Billionaire, American Idol (TiVo)
9:00 No Idea - That's not a show. I just have no idea what I might watch.
10:00 NYPD Blue - I like that new detective.

Wednesday:
8:00 Lost or Hawaii
9:00 The Bachelor - Gotta love that one on one time.
10:00 Wife Swap - Hello!

Thursday:
8:00 Survivor - Amber!
9:00 The Apprentice 2 - The boardroom is the best!
10:00 ER - I ususally enjoy watching the half of the show without the blood and guts.

Friday
8:00 America's Next Top Model
9:00 Star Trek: Enterprise - Excellent season. T'Pol rules!

Saturday:
9:00 The Amazing Race - We would have applied, but decided against it.

Sunday:
8:00 The Simpsons, Cold Case (TiVo) - Cold Case rocks!
9:00 Alias - Always a good show. Maybe I'll be able to watch in HD next season?
10:00 The Practice: Fleet Street - This show seems to be getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment