...between 5 percent and 10 percent of Web surfers suffer a Web dependency, according to experts like Maressa Hecht Orzack, director of the Computer Addiction Study Center at Harvard's McLean Hospital. They experience the same cravings and withdrawal symptoms as, say, a compulsive gambler waylaid en route to Vegas.I went to Google and found that article on Forbes, , then I went to Gamblers Anonymous to check out their addiction tips, then created a list of questions to see if you are addicted to the internet and then blogged the article and my questions instead of doing important things.
Are you adicted to the internet
1. Did you ever spend time on the internet that was longer than you had planned?
2. Have you ever gotten on the internet to escape worry or trouble?
3. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance your internet connection fees?
4. Do you get on the internet in the middle of the night?
5. Do you get on the internet first thing in the morning?
6. Do you pay exhorbinant rates in airports, hotels, or remote locations to get on the internet?
7. Do you think about what you next blog post will be during the day?