Labels

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Scriggity!

scriggity - episode 7 (9/13/06)



I had the pleasure of meeting the folks from Scriggity at PodCamp Boston and interviewed Scriggity.com creator Drew Olanoff about the show and it's star, Shauna:

OOAT: "Is Shauna going to be the next Lonleygirl15?"

Drew: "Nope. She's going to be bigger. Not only that, we're completely transparant about my role with scriggity. We never wanted people to assume that she does it all herself. Shauna's a great girl as you could tell, we're having a freakin blast!"

OOAT: "What does other guy mean over on the Scriggity website by your name?"

Drew: "I created the concept, bought the name, discovered Shauna through the Tech show, and currently, I do all of the marketing, we share in responding to feedback (as Drew and Shauna or one or the other), I aggragate the news, write the "scriggity" notes, then she is starting to write as well, so it's a team effort. Shauna films straight through and then I edit the show. Actually, we edited this weeks together since we were running late. I basically I helped edit it through her on instant messenger after seeing her first pass. We're a pretty dynamic team :)

The that guy joke is more along the lines of "holy crap, too much stuff to list", plus Shauna is the star, so I'm just "that guy""

2 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you Steve. I have been following your work for some time. Hopefully we can have some fun at the next Podcamp!

    Oh, and long live hipcast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you possessed an infinitely more fabulous weekend break compared to my own! ha haya, my partner and i invested this researching for finals. ughhh.
    beautiful blog site, in addition!

    RS Gold Cheap diablo iii cd key

    ReplyDelete