Labels

Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Real Life Mac vs PC TV Ad Experience

Joe writes this about his video:
Wow, this was the best meeting of BMM that I've been to. There were lots of great people and incredibly good conversation. This footage is what I took during the mingling and around-the-table parts. After this, we had a fascinating discussion on the question posed by David Tames of "Do production values matter?" There is very good coverage of that section on David's blog, as well as Beth Kanter's blog and Bryan Person's photos.

4 comments:

  1. This reaffirms my need to get to one of these meetings.

    Chris Brogan's line had me rolling since I had joked about the bad timing of the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. David Tames wrote me today to suggest we do a real-life version of the Vista/Mac ad with this footage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to come to one of these meetings for months .. and I'm glad I did. It was extremely valuable. I'm now waiting for my muvee movie and screencast to render and will ping you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:54 AM

    In the evergreen Mac vs. PC debate, this is the best / funniest string I have ever seen.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyRTBq_tyYc&mode=related&search=

    Be sure to scroll down in related videos to see the Microsoft masked warrior respond.

    Priceless...

    ReplyDelete