"Forget having to go over for supper and feign interest in the 98-page Baby is Born scrapbook. Now we’ll get the scrapbook updates constantly. In real time. Whether we want them or not."Actually, if you had taken the time to learn how twitter works you'd know that you need to ADD someone to receive their updates.
I heard you on the radio yesterday, talking about this, and had to shut you off because you don't know what you are talking about.
I use twitter, I like twitter and it's more than just random updates from people you don't care about.
You can use twitter to:
- let people know where you are so they can meet up with you
- share links to interesting stories
- tell your friends you won a webby
- tell your friends you are in an interesting conference session and to join you
- coordinate 30 people to meet for dinner
I could go on, but in order to write about something like twitter, you should actually use it and understand it first.
Follow me on twitter.
via [ Universal Hub ]