Friday, August 31, 2007
Now Selling My Photos on ImageKind
Imagekind and Flickr have teamed up to allow you to sell your photos online. Based on early reports, people think it's great. You get to keep 100% of the profit on your photos.
Browse my new photo gallery at ImageKind.
Notes on my experience when setting up my imagekind gallery:
1. The ability to browse your flickr photos from within imagekind is well integrated, but I was only able to view 50 out of 121 pages of flickr photos.
2. Browsing of flickr sets is a nice feature.
3. Ability to change % markup across all photos is nice.
4. When adding photos to an existing gallery, there's no indication of how many more you can add.
5. I'd like to have an imagekind link automatically added to my photos over on flickr on those that are now for sale.
6. It would be nice to have each image default to being a 'photograph'.
7. When editing an image description it would be nice if you could have a next button so you could go directly to the next photo in the gallery for editing instead of having to press save, then select the next photo.