Labels

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'll be on pulverTV: today at 2PM EST

The Jeff Pulver Blog: Watch pulverTV: Tuesday November 27th at 2PM EST / 1900 GMT / 2000 CET:
"Watch pulverTV: Tuesday November 27th at 2PM EST / 1900 GMT / 2000 CET The next edition of the Jeff Pulver Show, my LIVE (unscripted) Internet TV Talk show on pulverTV will be airing on Tuesday, November 27th starting at 2PM EST / 2000 CET. My scheduled guests include: Steve Garfield ( SteveGarfield.com), Christopher S. Penn (Financial Aid Podcast), Ariel Schwartz (Living Room Productions), Erik Stripparo and Hilary Mason (NewBCamp)."
Watch pulverTV.

Here I am on Jeff Pulver's online show talking about Spices of Life and giving tips about shooting and editing.

I also talk about Boston Media Makers meetings that happen each month in Jamaica Plain where we talk about making media. Yay! Come by on Sunday December 2nd at 10 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment