Labels

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

I wanted to hang some Barack Obama pictures on my office wall, but I wanted to have a flexible wall hanging system so I could change the arrangement.

I ended up with a system from AS Hanging Systems.

First up is the Wal Track A1005KC which costs $22.50

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

There are (12) holes in the track to secure to your wall.

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

I made it level.

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

Then attached the Self-Gripping Hook (Small $7.25 each) to the J-End Stainless Steel Cable 48" / 120cm ($6.40 each)

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

Then the hook attaches to the track.

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

Attach the Self-Gripping hook to the picture frame.

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

You're done!

Barack Obama Wall Hanging

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the start of something new, "This New House" - by Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, thanks for using our system. BTW, you may coil the excess cable lengths and hang the coils behind each frame so they are less noticeable.

    Dave V., AS Hanging Systems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave,
    Thanks. I did that.
    --Steve

    ReplyDelete