Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Facebook Timeline is LIVE: Steve Garfield

Go over to my Facebook page and click LEARN MORE to get the new TIMELINE:

Facebook Timeline: LEARN MORE - Steve Garfield
Image: LEARN MORE header on Facebook for people without the new TIMELINE

Scroll down to the bottom of that page to indicate that you want the new timeline

ACTIVATE the new timeline for your page.

You have 7 days to play with it in private. The one main thing you can do is add a header image for y our page. That's the only thing I did before making my new Facebook Timeline live.

Have fun!

My Facebook page with the new TIMELINE:

454 of my friends have signed up for timeline - Timeline

Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies [Paperback]
Amy Porterfield (Author), Phyllis Khare (Author), Andrea Vahl (Author)

No comments:

Post a Comment