Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Emotional Intelligence Conference: Thinking about Storytelling - Tools You Can Use
I'm speaking at the NexusEQ Conference Youth Program on June 25, 2012.
I'm going to share the thought process I use when decide what to post online, and the tools I use to enhance storytelling.
I plan on covering:
1. Representing yourself on the web: Your Homebase and Social Media Outposts
- SteveGarfield.com - I control this space.
- RebelMouse - Bringing Social Media Outposts Together
2. Storytelling tools to help you get seen.
- Chevy Volt Test Drive: Electrical Outlet Scavenger Hunt
3. Learning online: Commit to taking an online class and completing it
- YouTube Creator Academy
4. Sharing timely knowledge with How To posts
- How To Add Clickable Links to YouTube
- Instagram: How to turn off video auto-play
5. If You Don't Go Out, Nothing Happens
- Gaming with my Mom for Jimmy Fallon
- My Mom: If you don't go out, nothing happens