Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy 88th Birthday Mom!

It's my mom, Millie Garfield's, 88th birthday. She's one of the internet's oldest bloggers, and blogs at My Mom's Blog. We also do a video blog together called I Can't Open It.

We do have fun together.

We celebrated her birthday in style with an exciting trip to Lowe's to buy her a lightbulb. ;-)
Every year we take her on a mystery ride for dinner, and this year we went up to Gloucester to eat outside by the water.
We went to Latitude 43 Restaurant and Bar.

This is a great place for fresh fish and sushi.

My mom and I had the lobster and shrimp scampi.

Here I am showing it off like they do on our favorite local restaurant review show, The Phantom Gourmet.

We had a great meal and a fun time happy birthday mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment