Labels

Categories: Food | Travel | Beer | Wine | Boston | Humor | TV | Tech | Pop Culture | Politics | Golf | Video | Photo | Auto
Sponsored: Samsung | Cadillac | Volt | GMC | AT&T | Gear List: Cameras, Lights, Microphones, etc.
More: SteveGarfield.com | Steve Garfield's Video Blog (archived 6/19/2013)
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” | Mastodon

Friday, September 04, 2026

[UPDATE] How to descale a Nespresso Vertuo machine using a descaling solution.

This Nespresso Descaling Guide for Vertuo Line is well done. 

I think Step 6 needs an edit. When I took more than 7 seconds between steps 4 and 6, I had to go back to step 4 and complete 4-6 within 7 seconds. 

Step 6:

Press and hold the button until the light turns off and then starts blinking quickly again. Steps 5 and 6 must be completed within 45 seconds.


Should be:

Press and hold the button until the light turns off and then starts blinking quickly again. Steps 4 and 6 must be completed within 45 seconds.