Labels

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What would you pay to place an ad on a videoblog?

More People Turn to the Web to Watch TV - New York Times:
"An Internet commercial typically costs about $15 to $20 for each 1,000 viewers, nearly as much as broadcast networks charge. The price is high because there is more demand from advertisers than there is Internet video programming available."
If a videoblog averages 2,000 hits per episode, would you pay $40 to place a short video at the end of the video?

3 comments:

  1. Me too. But will I be able to have your mom shill for my product? (which is, of course, my videoblog)

    I'll throw in a lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    OK Jan, you're on and your ad is on the current episode of the Carol and Steve Show: Episode 32 - Red Sox Fever.

    Schlomo,
    I'll have to check on what her rates are. I'm sure we can work something out.
    --Steve ;-)

    ReplyDelete