Labels

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Boston Sports Clubs and $46 - continued

I recently wrote about Boston Sports Clubs trying to collect $46 dollars from me.

You are probably wondering what happened... or not.

Nothing happened.

Boston Sports Club never returned my call.

The collection agency never sent me an email, or a letter, like they promised.

The Attorney General's Office said that I had to pay since I don't have anything in writing.

So I took out boxes of files looking for a receipt, but never found one.

Time passed...

No one called.

No one wrote.

I am lonely.

So I just called the collection agency.

I told them that I'd gladly pay them the money if they could only tell me where to send a check.

They will only send me their address in writing.

They will send me an email today, after the phone operator passes on my email address to her supervisor.

How ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment