I was interviewed by Christian Moller about videoblogging for WDR, one of Germany's most important stations.
I recorded my answers and posted them for use in my interview.
Unfortunatly, my answers weren't used because I had a Final Cut Pro warning beep in the background.
So the quality isn't good enough for radio, but that won't stop a podcaster, will it?
Feel free to use these answers to the following questions in your podcast:
Just send me a link to your podcast so I'll know.
Here are the questions:
- You said that 2004 was the year of videoblogging. Why?
- How would you judge the development of videoblogging since then? Any important developments/changes...?
- On your website you say yo want me to videoblog. Why should I do so?
- How does vlogging affect television (and journalism in general)?
- But then again: Is this whole about journalism - or is it more about personal expression?
- Do you think videoblogging is a means of democratic empowerment?
- What role does videobloging play in politics?
- A look into the future: Where will videoblogging be in 5 years? How will it change the world?