Labels

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Steve Garfield, Mobile Video Journalist



My friend Chuck Olsen put together a nice recap of my live online video streaming cellphone adventures from New Hampshire, the day before the first primary in the nation.

In this report he takes a look at some of my video including Duncan Hunter, Charlie Gibson and Sean Hannity.

Thanks Chuck!

Additional Coverage:
Watch Steve Garfield, Mobile Video Journalist on YouTube.

Veracifier: Ground Hound Steve Garfield. He's Mobile!.

Jose Castillo at Think Jose blogged about it three minutes after I streamed it live, Kick it Quick with Qik.

Rocketboom

NextNewNetworks: NewTeeVee: “Online Political Video a Winner in 2008″

Epic-Fu: political madness, insane sports, gOS.

Jackson West writes for NewTeeVee, Online Political Video a Winner in 2008.

Viral: Propaganda, Propaganda: China, theuptake.org, Ghost Whisperer

Variety.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Steve. Thanks to Chuck for putting this piece together. Very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work, Steve!

    Can't wait to get you on 3G so we can crank up the bit-rate on those shots :)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clintus McGintus11:39 PM

    I've been catching your videos here and there Steve and I think this is awesome. I'm all about mobile technology. I just wish I could use it on my phone. I'm sure as time goes on they will start supporting more.

    ReplyDelete