Infographics are very popular right now. Brian Clark, Copyblogger, just posted one titled 22 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue [Infographic].
Brian has some really great tips and ideas for creating content.
Some of my favorite ways to create content:
- Review Something - Sharing info and explaining new tech is my favorite thing to do.
- Get ideas from movies and TV - In addition to getting ideas from movies and TV I love sharing my thoughts
- Celebrities - Talking about famous people is fun.
- Trends - I like experimenting with News Jacking
Some ways to create content that I need to do more of:
- Get Personal - I've written some personal posts in the past and my mom always says that she'd like to see more.
- Recycle old posts into something new - I've got some great posts buried in my archives. Time to bring some of them back.
And the easiest way to create new content is to copy and paste great content from others, when they encourage to to. ;-)
Here you go:
Like this infographic? Get more content marketing tips from Copyblogger.