So fun seeing @gregorybrothers collaborating with @jimmyfallon tonight. And my old pal @stevegarfield as the thumbnail. http://youtu.be/ZBPik8Q4DuE
THIS is SO cool. When my friend Jimmy Fallon put the call out for football fan videos, I made one right away and sent it in. I am psyched to be in it, AND to be the thumbnail image.
Take a look.
Jimmy Fallon's "Late Night Superfan Supercut" with The Gregory Brothers
A few things might have helped my entry get in the video. Think of them next time there is a call for video, and you want to submit something:
- Good Lighting. I added additional lighting to make the video as bright as possible.
- Good Sound. I used an external mic to get better quality than the inbuilt laptop and webcam mic.
- Good Quality. I sent in an 1080p HD version. The highest quality.
- Big Emotions. On a video like this, big emotions are needed. Whoo!
- Submit Early. As soon as I saw the call for entries, I sent one in right away.
Here are some of my Lighting, Sound, and Camera suggestions if you want to get good quality video.
Image: Steve Garfield's Ultimate List of Video Gear
See how the video looks on the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Website:
Image: My "Late Night Superfan Supercut" Entry