Labels

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Learn Video Blogging Online

Gabe McIntyre teaches vlogging to film students at the Utrecht college of arts.

Now he teaches you how to videoblog online.

You'll learn:
1. What is Vlogging?
2. Editing Technique
3. Helpful Websites with helpful how-to's on how to set up vlogging and media aggregators.
4. Additional information including, how to set up blogger, how to add a photo still, free templates, videoblogging how-to's.
5. HTML Basics
6. Streaming & Downloading video on the internet

Note: You've got to click on his videos to make each page advance.

Go take a look at what his students have done this semester.

2 comments:

  1. This is great!

    I've posted a couple of videos already, but what I've yet to work out is where to store the files without great expense.

    I'll be checking out your site in future.

    I have a fair amount of already recorded tape that I can turn into a video blog road trip (I had one clip already there, that you can see) It's called "Rita and Vinny's American road trip"

    It's actually hilarious, although I say it myself...

    Great work, though!

    This is a fabulous medium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:35 AM

    Steve.
    The direction of the enlarged impact and amplified reach of video blogs gets really interesting when the generaic term is added to a site. I just saw the Beta of www.BloggerTV.com and it takes a noun, now a verb and becomes a broadcast brand in process. Any thoughts? -be interested in hearing others react to this site-

    ReplyDelete