They don't address the email to me by name, so it would be pretty confusing if I'd send in more than one return already.
Here's what they say:
From: TurboTax.Electronic.Filing.Center@intuit.comThis year I'm both a web AND desktop user since I used that free file program on the web for my mother-in-law.
Subject: Federal Tax Return Accepted
Date: April 3, 2005 4:07:49 PM EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Dear TurboTax Customer:
Congratulations! Your federal tax return has been accepted.
If you e-filed your state return, you will receive a separate e-mail about the status of that return
Follow these steps to complete the electronic filing process and print the paperwork you will need:
TurboTax desktop users:
1. Open your TurboTax program.
2. Go to the TurboTax Welcome Page and select Check E-File Status Now.
TurboTax for the Web users:
1. Log on to TurboTax with your member ID and password.
2. On the Welcome Back screen, select Complete My Return.
3. Confirm that your return was accepted.
4. Follow the instructions to print any follow-up paperwork required.
5. Print a copy of your return for your records.
Thank you for using TurboTax!
Please note: This e-mail was automatically generated. Please do not respond to this e-mail address; it is used only by our automated alert systems and is not monitored for responses.
Certainly they should be able to send me an email with my name in it that includes the version of TurbTax I used to file the return that they are talking about.