Saturday, March 24, 2007

7 Songs I Like

Justin Kownacki tagged me to post 7 Songs I Like. He writes on his blog:
"I'd been tagged by Chris Brogan re: a new meme, started by 7 year-old Aidan Hatch (!), called 7 Songs I Like."
7 Songs I Like (in absolutely no order):
Clear Day by Ulrich Schnauss

Fun Winter by Ze Frank

Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap

Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
It's Good to Be in Love by Frou Frou

Let Go by Frou Frou

A Letter From Home by Ulrich Schnauss
This game was easy to play since I have iLike running along with my iTunes.

Here's my iLike profile page if you want to take a look at what I'm listening to on an on going basis.

Jeff Pulver tagged me too.

Now I'm tagging Zadi, Steve, Chuck, Bre and Ravi.


  1. I think those songs sound pretty neat. I was just wondering why you didn't tag anyone?

  2. Cool.

    Ok, I tagged Zadi, Steve, Chuck, Bre and Ravi.