Saturday, February 02, 2008
Four Memes I've Been in My Life
Chris Brogan explains meme's to us on his blog this morning. Sometimes I particiapate, sometimes I don't.
Lots of posts here are links to other things I find interesting, and other posts are explanations of things I've figured out so you don't have to, while other posts prompt companies to improve their products or provide better service.
My mom likes the posts where I tell stories. I like them too.
Memes are a shortcut way to tell a story without having to write a lot.
So here goes...
Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Department store sign maker. First paid job ever. Used ink and wooden type.
2. Programmer. Bank teller terminals and ATMs. Spaghetti code reviser.
3. Computer sales. Northeast Computer Stores and then CompUSA corporate sales.
4. Radio producer. Eagle 93.7 in Boston.
Four TV shows I DVR:
1. Lost. Glad it's back.
2. American Idol. Glad they let pros in this year.
3. The Office. Glad I don't work there.
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm. Glad it's on cable.
Four places I’ve Been:
1. Brugge, Belgium. Hmm... Beer.
2. Capri, Italy. Beautiful
3. London. Looking forward to a trip back.
4. Paris. Wine and cheese in sidewalk cafes.
Four favorite foods:
1. Salmon. Healthy!
2. Fruit, Yoghurt, and Wheetabix. Breakfast!
3. Pasta, Meatballs, and Sauce. Love this on a cold night.
4. Trader Joe's Fettuccine with vegetables. Quick and easy!
If you want to join in, post your answers on your blog and put a link in the comments.
Leave a comment.
via [ Chris Brogan Memes and Why They Matter ]