Thursday, September 07, 2006

Medium Coffee 49 Cents

I just got a medium coffee at Dunkin Donuts in JP for 49 cents!

All their buttons said 'Thanks to you.'

How much did your coffee cost this morning?


  1. Mine? It was free since I brewed it myself. *grin*

  2. No way! I'm not a coffee drinker, but I am wondering if it was a special promotion for just one day.

  3. I paid a couple bucks since I don't like regular coffee. I ordered the Dunckaccino and she looked at me for a second "you sure you don't want a $.49 coffee?" I said pretty loudly that I don't actually like coffee, which caused all the employees behind the counter to stare at me.

  4. I had coffee at Panera's yesterday - 1.69.

    How come Dunkin Donuts was only .49 and you are not even a senior!

  5. Just to let you know, 2morrow is cheap bagel day at D&D. and 2 more days of cheap coffee in October.

  6. Anonymous9:44 PM

    Where the hell did you get a medium coffee? Everywhere I go now has either Large, Extra Large, Jumbo, or the Drink-This-And-You-Won't-Sleep-For-Seven-Days Size.

    A medium that takes me back...